Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A good green day

I know, you missed my posting. Don't worry though because I come bearing news, and not the kind that would have you shooting the messenger. On Monday we had but a single video in the green and Scully was understandably pissed off. Today: Our completed videos number seven. Good stuff yes? I know you are as excited as we are.

The goal is to complete a video from each of our four main projects: wind power, light rail, green buildings, and the canola shuttle. If all goes as planned--and it never does--by the end of the day we will have three of those topics in the can.

In case you didn't know, Kyle has a great radio voice and today he serenaded us with a poem by William Wordsworth. It was beautiful in the way a mother feels about her child. Thats is to say that he did it well but it was clear he had never read the poe, before this week.

Currently I sit in a room full of team members hard at work. Creativity is booming, the stock market is up, Obama is president. This is a good day for the team, a good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment